Saturday, February 8, 2014

Five Islands Lobster Boats Before Dawn

You can always find my work at www.cfwphotography.com
Join me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/cfwphotography
Twitter: twitter.com/cfwphotography
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/cfwphotography/boards/
Instagram: instagram.com/cfwphotography#

This morning I headed out of the house at the ungodly hour of 4:30 am to drive up to Georgetown, Maine to photograph the Five Islands area on the coast. It was pitch black as I drove up and there really wasn't much light until I arrived there, and then I had about 40 minutes to photograph a beautiful clear twilight with warm colors in the sky. The water was so peaceful and calm, you would have sworn it was a lake or a pond. It was really chilly, at about 5 degrees, but fortunately there wasn't a breath of wind to disturb the water or me. I met a couple of nice women photographers there too, and by the end of the shoot, I was just about slurring with the cold!

No comments:

Cindy

Cindy
welcome to my world!

Blog Archive

cfw photography store